Hyundai at a Glance
Established in 1955 as the first marine insurance company in Korea, with its headquarter in Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea.
Leading insurance company in the non-life insurance market in South Korea.
Plays a pivotal role in globalizing the Korean insurance industry with its overseas networks, including locations in the U.S., the U.K., China, Japan, Singapore and Vietnam.
First Korean insurance company to be awarded "The Customer Satisfaction Charter".
Established in February 1994, the U.S. branch deals with advanced insurance products developed based on consumer-oriented principles and new insurance products designed to insure newly emerging risks in the U.S., which leads the world insurance industry.
Hyundai Insurance U.S.Branch offers high-quality insurance services to Korean companies that entered the U.S.
|Total Operating Income||467,442.00||328,857.00||405,803.00||563,730.00|
|Total Shareholder's Equity||3,679,069.00||3,867,260.00||4,365,957.00||4,124,360.00|
- Based on the exchange rate for settlement in 2019: PL basic rate is 1165.36:US$1 / BS basic rate is 1157.80:US$1
- Based on K-IFRS non-consolidated financial
(as of December 2019)
- 91 Departments
- 1 Research Center
- 4 Teams
- 7 Regional Headquarters
- 1 Agency Management Headquarters
- 54 Business Departments
- 8 Support Departments
- 12 Automobile Claim Departments
- 2 Front Guard Claims Departments
- 2 Long-Term Insurance Claims Departments
Awards & Recognition
- Awarded an "A" (Stable) rating by Fitch as of December 2019
- Awarded an “A-“ (Positive) rating by S&P as of December 2019
- Awarded an "A" (Stable) rating by A.M. Best as of December 2019